Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Dealing With Sylvia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Dealing With Sylvia Empty
PostSubject: Dealing With Sylvia   Dealing With Sylvia EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:53 am

In the past when I have posted an "idea" on the Anon Forum I get shot down more often than not, so I think I will run such midnight brain storms by you guys first. Then if you think the idea has merit you can let them know to read about it here, thus getting me off the hook, I hope. Smile

Sylvia is mad at Sparrow because he keeps including her in YouTube videos. Whiles I appreciate the irony of a $cilon exec screaming about invasion of privacy, I don't want her to get a moment's pleasure out of this.

Not only should Anons repost the videos, but there are two other approaches I suggest:

1) Letters (yes, old fashioned snail mail) to YouTube explaining that Sylvia's complaints hold no merit since she is a Co$ spokesperson who should expect to be approached on a public street. In fact, she should be flattered. Perhaps in time YouTube will go the way of Wikipedia when it comes to $cilon interference.

2) And because we are all about the love, let's include ol' Sylvia in Anon. As though by magic she can be seen partying with us, signing autographs, even nodding in agreement with us. A little creative editing and we can plaster YouTube with so much faux Sylvia that she will beg to have Sparrow's films back.
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With Sylvia   Dealing With Sylvia EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 pm

oh, thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!

did you actually MEAN snail mail? why wouldnt email suffice?
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With Sylvia   Dealing With Sylvia EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Email, like phone calls, do not necessarily generate a response. Letters that pile up in envelopes get more attention that any other form of communication.

There is also an ancient piece of PR wisdom -- for every one person who takes the time to write a letter there are 99 other people who had the motivation to write but didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing With Sylvia   Dealing With Sylvia Empty

Back to top Go down

Dealing With Sylvia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymity Forum :: Anonymity Center :: Lobby -- Public :: Communications-
Jump to: