Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics Empty
PostSubject: Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics   Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:36 pm

I was reading an article by ex-Scientologist Kim Baker on how Co$ dismissed critics as "nazis" back in the 1990s. Along comes the internet and the cult has updated its labeling. Now their critics are members of a "hate group," any criticism is "hate speech" and those critics who are members of the Anonymous are "cyber- terrorists."

Nevermind that there is no proof that the critics -- even the Anonymous -- have ever performed any act of hate nor of terrorism. Of course we can not speak to the actions of individuals, but the law does not permit the prosecution of the many for the actions of the few. Co$ will tar us all with the same brush and as long as they can dismiss us with the label-du-jour they will.

We ask that the people decide for themselves. Look past the labels and the name-calling. Do not be deceived by the freakish appearance of the protestors nor by the slick suited presentation of the Co$ spokesman. The issues go far deeper than names or clothes.
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

PostSubject: Re: Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics   Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 am

ok, i have to play devil's advocate here, sorry.

i didnt read the link to the article (too little time), but wasnt it ONE critic that was called a nazi? a german woman, i believe, who was warmly greeted at LAX by the throngs of mind-controlled adults who jeered her.

also, can you blame the "hate group" label? things have simmered down, but for a while, there was a lot of what most people would consider "hate" emanating from anon websites. "fag", "nigger", etc....yea, i know thats just the culture, and i undersstand play vs. seriousness, but again, you have to see it from an outsider's perspective.

im not saying the "hate group" label is deserved. nor do i suggest anons/anti-sci-fags concern themselves with how the scilons or general public percieve us.
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics   Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Devil's advocates are welcomed here, Trident. And I agree that Anons have perceptual problems because of their choice of language. Hence I created this forum.

Anonymous can be their own worst enemies, but they make good foot soldiers. There is no way to get them to "reform" so we just have to wait for them to mature and mellow. We got time.

After all, unlike the Nazis -- who wanted to get it all done during a single lifetime -- LRH set up billions of years and reincarnation to achieve his goals.

Co$ is moving at a steady pace, but we are reaching the tipping point. They have gone mostly ignored for 50 years, but in another decade it will be too late to start complaining. They will have 2-3 generations of grown $cilons who know no other way to think. They will vote their own into office and that's when the war will get really ugly.

Europe seems to be way ahead of the US on how to deal with Co$. So far I am counting on being able to Switzerland where I have kin should things become untenable in the US.

But I would rather take them down here, in DC, now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics   Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics Empty

Back to top Go down

Label and Dismiss: How Co$ Deals With Critics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymity Forum :: Anonymity Center :: Lobby -- Public :: Communications-
Jump to: