Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Addresses for Organizations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Addresses for Organizations Empty
PostSubject: Addresses for Organizations   Addresses for Organizations EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:52 am

Secular and religious organizations have a vested interest in reining in the Cult of Scientology. We have listened enough to their smarmy spokesman and we have studied what lies behind his words. Let the people who make the decisions know that you know what Co$ is and does. Speak out and be heard.

A letter to each of the following will not take much time, but could make a difference in how society sees the cult.
(A) Is Co$ a religion?
(B) Does Co$ deserve all the protections and privileges accorded to other faiths? and
(C) No matter how Co$ is defined, do they represent a credible threat to all that the rest of us hold dear, if they are allowed to continue unchecked?

Be open and honest in your letters. You will have to sign with your real name and provide a return address in order to maintain credibility with the recipient. If that makes you afraid of being Fair Gamed, then say so in the letter. Let them know that the cult scares you, and that they should be scared as well.

If you receive a direct reply (not a robo-letter) and feel like sharing the contents with fellow travelers, just send the file to as a PDF or TXT to sendspace.com and I will see that it is posted here (minus your identifying information)

American Civil Liberties Association (ACLU)
125 Broad Street, 18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Episcopal Church of America
The Presiding Bishop
The Most Rev. Dr. Katharine Jefferts Schori,
815 Second Avenue
New York, NY 10017
(212) 716-6273
(800) 334-7626
Public Policy Network
eppn@episcopalchurch.org

Roman Catholic Church

P.O. Box 9686
Bakersfield, Ca. USA 93389
Phone: 1 (661) 869-1000
Fax: 1 (661) 869-0461

Jewish Defense League
P.O. Box 480370
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(818) 980-8535
jdl@jdl.org

Southern Baptist Convention
The Executive Committee, SBC
Office of Convention Relations
901 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN 37203-3699
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

Addresses for Organizations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addresses for Organizations   Addresses for Organizations EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 am

excellent resource, thank you.

what the 'movement' (if it can be called that) needs is ONE website with ALL this information. i have probably 20 Favorites saved, and lordy knows where i go if i have to recall a name, an address, a factoid, whatever.

ONE website that links to all others, based on subject, maybe. im not an HTML nerd. anyone want to collaborate on that?
Back to top Go down

Addresses for Organizations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymity Forum :: Anonymity Center :: Lobby -- Public :: Communications-
Jump to: