Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

By their fruits ye shall know them (Matthew 7:16)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

By their fruits ye shall know them (Matthew 7:16) Empty
PostSubject: By their fruits ye shall know them (Matthew 7:16)   By their fruits ye shall know them (Matthew 7:16) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Words fly. Labels stick. Records are destroyed and then rewritten. Charges and counter-charges are filed at a dizzying pace. How do you know the good guys from the bad guys?

Co$ has been criticized since its founding 56 years ago, as evidenced by LRH's statements in the mid 50s and 60s on how to deal with the cult's enemies. Operation Snow White was an elaborate attempt to rewrite history by destroying official records of the cult, leaving the slate clean for a complete make-over by the cult's PR flacks.

Along come The Anonymous who have stepped to the front and are taking the heat of the vengeful cult. There is no doubt that The Anonymous can at times be their own worst enemy. Much as the boomers were in their youth, The Anonymous flaunt their non-conformity and refusal to act PC. They can be damned obnoxious assholes. If anyone had asked in December 2007 if such a group would become the foot soldiers in the battle to protect freedom of speech, I don't think anyone would have bet on the kids.

Well, they have shown that they have the chops for this. While some of their early attacks were ill-conceived and possibly illegal, Mark Bunker (aka Wise Beard Man) gave them some pointers early on. It took only a few days for the entire international amalgamation to shift strategies to those of peaceful -- and very legal -- protest.

Yes, I know we boomers walked that road 40 years ago and now we watch our children take the same steps. When we faced off against the police and the FBI we were dealing with lawful evil. At least they had to play by the rules.

Co$ is chaotic evil. They make up the rules as they go. They brazenly destroy records and harass critics. They make up charges as the basis for frivolous lawsuits. And they have the money from their gullible followers to fund almost any project, legal or illegal. They pursue with all the zeal of a divinely-inspired terrorist organization.

In the past they called their critics by the worst label they could devise "Nazis." Now the Co$ has tarred The Anonymous with today's buzz words for anti-social evil -- "hate group" and "cyber terrorist." I have met many of these dedicated protesters and if I had to pick a label for them I would choose chaotic good.

Co$ blames all of The Anonymous for the unproved crimes of individuals. This is no different from blaming all Muslims for the acts of a few fanatics. While there are easy stereotypes of The Anonymous, the group is far larger and more diverse than any stereotype will fit.

So when you listen to Co$ flack Tommy Davis in the full KESQ interview, don't just accept the words he says. Listen to what he does NOT say. If you listen carefully you will hear the threat to reporter Nathan Baca. When Baca closes in, Davis deflects the question with the warning that even asking is a form of "hate speech."

Since when is wanting to know an act of hate?
Back to top Go down

By their fruits ye shall know them (Matthew 7:16)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymity Forum :: Anonymity Center :: Lobby -- Public :: Communications-
Jump to: