Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

And here I thought slavery had been abolished in the 19th century

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

And here I thought slavery had been abolished in the 19th century Empty
PostSubject: And here I thought slavery had been abolished in the 19th century   And here I thought slavery had been abolished in the 19th century EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 pm

"A formal complaint was filed in California (caged PDF) last week by John Lindstein naming David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology International as defendants. Lindstein claims that for sixteen years (from age Cool he was forced to work as a slave at Gold Base, a secret CoS site run by Golden Era Productions with 'razor wire, security guard patrols, surveillance posts, and three roll calls each day.' The pay was $50 a week. The allegations include 'Violations of wage and hour laws as well as unfair/illegal business practices actionable under California B&P 17200 Et. Seq.' and a complaint under the 13th Amendment of the US Constitution, which abolished slavery. Members of the group Anonymous praised the summons."

Let the sun shine upon them leaving no shadow in which to hide their transgressions.
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

And here I thought slavery had been abolished in the 19th century Empty
PostSubject: Re: And here I thought slavery had been abolished in the 19th century   And here I thought slavery had been abolished in the 19th century EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 am

its been almost 2 months - i wonder if the wheels are turning for this...
Back to top Go down

And here I thought slavery had been abolished in the 19th century
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymity Forum :: Anonymity Center :: News Room -- Public :: US News-
Jump to: