Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

LRH -- In His Own Words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

LRH -- In His Own Words Empty
PostSubject: LRH -- In His Own Words   LRH -- In His Own Words EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:26 pm

"There are outrageous claims out there on the Internet about what Scientologists believe. . . . the easiest and most transparent way [to learn about Scientology is] through L. Ron Hubbard’s books and lectures. . . . I’m familiar with the material. I think what you’re getting at is the confidential scriptures of the Church. . . . For you to talk to me, you as somebody who is not a Scientologist to talk to me about what my beliefs are or to ask me to explain any core religious belief, that’s an offensive concept. Nobody should ever be asked to do that."
--- Tommy Davis on KESQ-TV, March 2009

Here are some quotes from the master himself. While he certainly spoke any number of wonderful sounding bits of pseudo-knowledge, the words below are indicative of the man behind the cult.

$cientology: Religion and the IRS

"Theta clearing is about as practical and simple as repairing a shoe lace. It is nothing to do with hypnotism, voodooism, charalatanism, monkeyism or theosophy. Done, the thetan can do anything a stage magician can do in the way of moving objects around. But this isn’t attained by holding one’s breath or thinking right thoughts or voting Republican or any other superstitous or mystic practice. So for the reason I brought up, rule out, auditor, any mumbo jumbo or mysticism, spiritualism, or religion."
--- History of Man, Chapter 8, 1952

"I await your reaction on the religion angle. In my opinion, we couldn’t get worse public opinion than we have had or have less customers with what we’ve got to sell. A religious charter would be necessary in Pennsylvania or NJ to make it stick. But I sure could make it stick. We’re treating the present time beingness, psychotherapy treats the past and the brain. And brother, that’s religion, not mental science."
---Letter to Helen O’Brien, March 1953

"If the Internal Revenue Service (in refusing the FCDC [Founding Church of Scientology, Washington DC] non-profit status) continues to act up or if the FDA does sue we can of course Comm Ev [Committee of Evidence] them and if found guilty, label and publish them as a Suppressive Group and fair game."
---HCOPL Administration Outside Scientology, 1965

Critics and the Legal System

"The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."
---A Manual on the Dissemination of Material (1955)

"A suit filed is not a completed cycle of action. A suit ended is a completed cycle of action only when we will never hear of it again. An opponent whipped or arrested is a completed cycle of action."
---HCOPL Legal Statistic, February 25,1968

"[critics were invariably] found to be members of the Communist Party or criminals, usually both. The smell of police or private detectives caused them to fly, to close down, to confess."
---Manual of Justice, 1959

"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace."
---Dept. of Government Affairs (August 15, 1960)

"Now, get this as a technical fact, not a hopeful idea. Every time we have investigated the background of a critic of Scientology, we have found crimes for which that person or group could be imprisoned under existing law. We do not find critics of Scientology who do not have criminal pasts."
---Critics of Scientology (November 5, 1967)

"People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organizations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear."
--- Manual Of Justice (1959)

The Fair Game Policy

"A Suppressive Person or Group becomes fair game. By FAIR GAME is meant, may not be further protected by the codes and disciplines or the rights of a Scientologist. . . . The homes, property, places and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to: suppress Scientology or Scientologists are all beyond any protection of Scientology Ethics, unless absolved by later Ethics or an amnesty ... this Policy Letter extends to suppressive non-Scientology wives and husbands and parents, or other family members or hostile groups or even close friends"
---HCOPL Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists - The Fair Game Law, 1965

"ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."
---Fair Game Policy, 1967

"The practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease. FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations. Please note that the cancellation text does not actually end the policy itself, only the use of the term Fair Game. CoS focuses much of its attention on the threat it feels from these suppressive persons. Believing that those not of the cult are destructive -- not just to members, but to the planet as a whole -- CoS attacks these SPs through any means possible."
---"Retraction" of Fair Game Policy, 1968

Now ask yourself: are these the words of someone whose intentions are for humanity's greater good or for his own self-importance and power?
Back to top Go down

LRH -- In His Own Words
Page 1 of 1