Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Playing To Win

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Playing To Win Empty
PostSubject: Playing To Win   Playing To Win EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:00 pm

The Anonymous have enthusiasm and as long as they are having fun at this, I say let them do their thing without interference.

They know what is required for a real victory -- convincing lawmakers, government officials and religious leaders. This will be hard for many of them because on the whole they have trouble articulating their objectives in a way that a busy disinterested -- or blinded by $cilon PR -- bureaucrat will understand.

That is where we need to come in. We are the largest most affluent demographic in the US and we need to be heard on this issue. It is time to write letters, make phone calls, even visit congressional offices in support of what the Anonymous are trying to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

Playing To Win Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing To Win   Playing To Win EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:33 am

i wonder what happened with the effort to examine the cult's business practices?
early on (spring 2008) posters on various anon-related sites dangled the carrot in hopes a letter writing campaign might actually get the Congress, or one of its body, to act.

i think it fizzled, for several reasons:
-anon numbers dwindled a bit after the rapture of the first few protests.
-congress is dealing with an economic meltdown
-anyone not educated in the legacy of the scilon organization might think this cause to be trivial.
-NAMES! you'd have to provide a name with any communication you send.
Back to top Go down

Playing To Win
Page 1 of 1