Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Linquistics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Linquistics Empty
PostSubject: Linquistics   Linquistics EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:30 pm

I have grown weary of $cilon misuse of language as pertains to matters of "religion." In this thread I will be gathering words they use without thought and providing the correct definitions.

"Parishioners" shows up in many Co$ publications, but for there to be parishioners one needs a parish, herein defined as --

(1) : the ecclesiastical unit of area committed to one pastor
(2) : the residents of such an area
British : a subdivision of a county often coinciding with an original ecclesiastical parish and constituting the unit of local government
(3) : a local church community composed of the members or constituents of a Protestant church
(4) : a civil division of the state of Louisiana corresponding to a county in other states
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

Linquistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linquistics   Linquistics EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:26 am

im a geo-nerd. i always thought it was neat how LA calls them "parishes". there are other subtle differences in their legislative circuit, compared to the other states.

i dont think im 'weary' as much as shocked they have a whole technical terminology ! SP, PC, OT, etc.....what is this, NASA, or a 'religion'?
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Linquistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linquistics   Linquistics EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:39 pm

LRH wrote that both the Nazis and the Communisits (excellent role models for Co$) mastered making words mean whatever they wanted them to mean.

Quote :
There is no more ethical group on this planet than ourselves.
Keeping Scientology Working
February 7, 1965, reissued August 27, 1980

Besides all the $cilon-speak -- OT, PTS, SP -- consider what they have done to the word "ethics." It means whatever they want it to mean whenever and wherever they want. $cilon ethics has nothing whatsoever to do with the classic definition of an acceptable code of behavior.

Quote :
Somebody some day will say "this is illegal." By then be sure the orgs [Scientology organizations] say what is legal or not.

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard
Communications Office Policy Letter, 4 January 1966, LRH Relationship to Orgs

"Legal" is the next word on the Co$ redefinition list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Linquistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linquistics   Linquistics Empty

Back to top Go down

Linquistics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymity Forum :: Anonymity Center :: Information Center - Public :: Definitions-
Jump to: