Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$ Empty
PostSubject: Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$   Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$ EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 pm

The St. Petersburg Times (online at TampaBay.com) is running the three part series on the $cilons. These are a very juicy read with all the down and dirty on the cult.

Part One The Truth Run-Down -- an expose on David Miscavige as seen through the eyes of four high-ranking former Sea Orgs members.

Part Two Death In Slow Motion -- new information about the death of Lisa McPherson.

Part Three Ecclesiastical Justice -- insiders discuss Miscavige's misdeeds

Leaving Co$ Is A Huge Step

Story Gets Worldwide Response
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$   Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$ EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:00 pm

And the inevitable fallout to other publications:

MSNBC
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$   Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$ EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Of course, most of you have heard that Co$ has responded by creating an counter "report" in their Freedom Magazine. Taken On Faith has weighed in, pointing out the substantive differences between the responsible journalism of the St. Petersburg Times and the self-serving hatchet job of the cult.
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$   Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$ EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:44 pm

And further fallout from the SP Times (ooh, I so like that name Very Happy ) appears in this communication dated August 9, 2009 to Mark Rathbun on black PR and the IRS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$   Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$ Empty

Back to top Go down

Florida Paper Goes In-Depth on Co$
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonymity Forum :: Anonymity Center :: News Room -- Public :: US News-
Jump to: