Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

You Can't Ask Katie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

You Can't Ask Katie Empty
PostSubject: You Can't Ask Katie   You Can't Ask Katie EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Seems that Katie Holmes is really paranoid about her association with the $cilons as revealed in this article on Gloss Lips.
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Ask Katie   You Can't Ask Katie EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 am

it would be great if she blew and returned to the faith she was raised in. of course i dont know her parents personally, but from observation they seem like decent midwestern people. duped, like katie, but nice people nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Ask Katie   You Can't Ask Katie EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:13 pm

My pity goes to Nicole Kidman who has lost her children to the cult. All I can hope is that Katie's child will someday blow, perhaps taking the elder half-siblings along.

So what do $cilon kids do for teen rebellion?
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Ask Katie   You Can't Ask Katie EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:28 pm

i would think they dont rebel. they seem, to me, to be like kids raised in bible-centered families. they are raised by kind yet stern parents, taught to be kind...just my observations.

about nicole - yea, i read last year (2 yrs ago now?) an article where she was devastated that the kids chose to spend summer at a scientology camp rather than with her in australia.

um, ok, hubbard tech, or the gold coast???? gee, thats a hard one.
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Ask Katie   You Can't Ask Katie EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Of course there is the rebellion of Miscavige's niece, the one who blew and then created the Ex-Sci Kids website. I suppose a truly terrible $cilon teen sneaks off to the public library and visits Anon sites on the computers there. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can't Ask Katie   You Can't Ask Katie Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can't Ask Katie
Page 1 of 1