Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs Empty
PostSubject: Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs   Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Reposted from XENU TV

Tom Cruise Offered to Beat Scientology Execs?

Posted: 07 Sep 2009 03:33 AM PDT
Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs 15bert.xl
Marty Rathbun has been having an exchange of letters with Tom Cruise’s high-powered show biz attorney, Bert Fields. Bert wants Marty to not say he was Cruise’s auditor. Simple enough request I suppose if all you want to do is suppress facts. But that does lead to even more damning claims in Marty’s latest letter as he details Tom Cruise’s knowledge of Scientology exec’s being locked up in the SP Hall and the potential threat of Cruise himself being sent in to strike some blows against David Miscavige’s enemies on staff.
I have hard evidence that Miscavige’s response to my having left was to have the doors to the Hole (ref: St Petersburg Times series) barred and welded shut. He created a literal prison where the majority of the international managers of the Church of Scientology remained locked up for months, and in some cases, even years.

The incidents recounted in the St Petersburg Times Truth Rundown series are like a walk in the park compared to what came later. The Hole became a torture chamber. Literally.

I’ll share one incident I have documented that I believe is apropos to your misguided letter.

A couple years ago Miscavige strode into the Hole to make an announcement to the eighty to one hundred Scientology managers then incarcerated. Miscavige berated them for being far too light in their demands for confessions from three of his favorite targets for degradation, humiliation and beatings. They were Marc Yager who was once the highest ranking official in the Church of Scientology International, Guillaume Leserve the Executive Director International and Ray Mithoff the highest technical executive in all of Scientology. Miscavige informed the gathering that Tom Cruise would be coming to the Int base (the 500 acre compound near Hemet) the next day. This, of course, was taken seriously since the several hundred base staff members were busy that day on the Tom Cruise arrival preparation drill (which includes, incidentally, putting all staff through drills orchestrating every action they perform in front of, or speak in the presence of, Cruise).

Miscavige informed all of the members of International management that he had been telling Cruise all about how suppressive Yager, Leserve, and Mithoff had been to Miscavige personally. He told the executives that he had told Cruise how all other members of management were suppressive to Miscavige too because they refused to beat Yager, Leserve and Mithoff to pulps in defense of Miscavige’s honor. Miscavige said that Tom, as his best friend and most trusted confidante, had vowed to come to the Hole and personally “beat the living shit” out of Yager, Leserve, and Mithoff if the managers failed to do so themselves. Miscavige said that if they didn’t show evidence that they had acted, they all would be bypassed the next day by Cruise. The tantrum was accompanied by the usual ill-tempered and sadistic threats to the executives detailing what would become of them if Tom had to do “their job.”

In response, the mob rushed at the three targeted gentlemen. Fists flew and feet kicked into the three. They continued to pound until Miscavige’s deputy on site determined they had created sufficient evidence. That evidence? Fat lips, bloody noses, black eyes (and the deputy would not let the mob relent until each had two black eyes) and contusions over the faces and bodies of Yager, Leserve, and Mithoff.

Bert, if your client still wants to continue having his name uttered by David Miscavige to perpetrate these types of barbarities and at the same time enjoin me from simply stating a fact that I performed a religious service for him at Miscavige’s direction so that I might continue to lend a credible voice to end these atrocities, then save your firm’s letterhead and send me no more letters.

Instead, go ahead and sue me. I would be happy to see this all aired in court. But, I would be even happier to see you investigate this situation and act to help bring these human rights abuses to an end.
Read the full letter over at Marty Rathbun’s blog.

Last edited by meme on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
none given

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs   Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Thank you meme.

That's the trouble with exes; anyone else would run right to the press with this story.
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs   Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:35 pm

What a bunch of spineless ninnies! Not an jot of integrity amongst the lot. If Cruise supports these actions, even tacitly, then he becomes complicit in Slappy's barbarity.

And so much for calming their reactive minds. They have less impulse control than the average toddler. Most of the children I have minded already know that hitting another child is extremely naughty.
Back to top Go down
none given

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs   Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:19 am

meme wrote:
What a bunch of spineless ninnies! Not an jot of integrity amongst the lot. .

You know what they do really does work. The people who manage to break free expecially after a long time suffer a lot for it.
I also have a theory that it does not work as well on everyone. The long time members who leave and don't seem to suffer for it are usually kinda wired up wrong to start with. Tory and Arnie for example; both pretty obvious nutjobs.
The good news is that some fraction of exes are seriously enraged that the CoS even exists.
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs   Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Intimidation -- either psychological or through brutality -- and brainwashing have always been effective, even if morally offensive. Hypocrisy is time-honored in all societies and philosophies. Co$ has not come up with anything new on either score, but the slick packaging and the spiffy uniforms certainly make it look good. Worked for the Nazis as well.

Co$ attracts damaged people, damages them further, and then depends on that damage to keep them subservient. I used to think that those gullible enough to fall for this shite deserved what they got, but now I worry about the children who know no other way to live. I would like to see them get a chance to think for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs   Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Cruise Offered to Beat $cientology Execs
Page 1 of 1