Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Tommy Davis Provokes BBC's John Sweeney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Tommy Davis Provokes BBC's John Sweeney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Davis Provokes BBC's John Sweeney   Tommy Davis Provokes BBC's John Sweeney EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:26 pm

For me the real tragedy of Shawn Lonsdale was that he died just as Anonymous was taking hold of the crusade. Had he managed to live a few weeks longer he would never have felt alone in his battle against the $cilons.

OTOH, if it wasn't suicide . . .

As for Tommy Davis, he was very lucky that Sweeney is basically a gentleman -- something Davis most certainly is not. Sweeny could have broken Davis' face and the jury would have found it as justifiable.
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Davis Provokes BBC's John Sweeney   Tommy Davis Provokes BBC's John Sweeney EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:15 pm

more than a year later, this video still sends chills up my spine. this sleuthing about, this harrasment, this attack on a persons character (when the cult is supposed to REFORM people who are caught up in drugs and destructive lifestyles, i guess!)....and tommy is representing a CHURCH????

scary....people laughed at the brown shirts one time, until they achieved domination of the german government. sounds far-fetched for scientology? it is NOW, thanks to anonymous - we hope.

ok, "dignified women"???? kirstie alley- former coke head? now overweight food glutton? who knows whats in juliette lewis' folder.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoUr7Nn7S00&feature=related

i hope leah remini will get out of scientology, just because i love her in "king of queens".

i went through many years of religious school instruction - there is NO WAY i can ever fathom any of the clergy reacting in the manner tommy did. in fact, they were quite docile and calm when the religion in question was attacked.
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Shawn Lonsdale's Death   Tommy Davis Provokes BBC's John Sweeney EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his apartment on February 16, 2008. He was one of those interviewed by BBC's John Sweeney. While the official determination by the Clearwater Police was "suicide" Anonymous finds this suspicious. Shawn showed no indication of taking his life and the cult had ample motive for delighting in his demise. See YouTube

While we can not prove Co$ complicity, we do not doubt for a moment that they are capable of such an deed. Lonsdale was Fair Game and LRH said that such can be "destroyed."

When one of us falls another will take his place. Rest in peace, Shawn. We will carry on in your name.

Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Tommy Davis Provokes BBC's John Sweeney   Tommy Davis Provokes BBC's John Sweeney EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Perhaps Tommy Davis wanted to make BBC look bad. Perhaps he underestimated his ability to be obnoxious enough to drive a rational man to the point of madness. Perhaps Davis is just a smarmy Co$ PR flack who just can't handle the cold light of truth because he and his organization have so much to hide. Also see the additional clip on YouTube