Anonymity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anonymity Forum

Supporting the Anonymous against the Cult of $cientology

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegister

Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin Empty
PostSubject: Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin   Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Anonymous wear masks for the protection of the protesters against the onslaught of a well-funded ruthless cult.

Co$ hides behind many shill groups that form a veneer of impartial respectability. These groups include:
New Cult Awareness Network (not to be confused with the original CAN, which Co$ destroyed and took over -- see info at the Rick A. Ross Institute)
Human Rights Alert
Religious Freedom Watch

These last two groups are responsible for passing around a publication called When Crime Has No Face: How Anonymous Creates Hate. Many will no doubt be fooled by this presentation. I am supposing that a well-fed politician eating at the $cilon trough fill fall for it, but I have faith that those who truly think will dig deeper and see this for what it is -- just another damned ploy by a cult determined to silence all dissent.

Anonymous is not now nor ever has been a "hate group." No matter how you feel about their non PC use of language, these are words only -- meaningless in the minds of those who use them.

To be correct, Anonymous do not even hate $cientologists, but only want to save the innocent and the gullible from the ravages of this greedy cult. We worry most about the children being brought up to believe that this cult has all the answers and are being prevented from seeking the truth for themselves.

I do not ask the my readers believe me. I ask only that you look at all sides and make up your own mind.

That's something that no $cilon will ever ask of you.
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

PostSubject: Re: Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin   Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:38 am

to all the people who say "well, like all religions are the same, blah blah blah"...just stop.

if you delved as much into the culture of other established churches, you would be shocked at how accepting they ARE, a person's faults and all.

yes, society at large should be wary of huge organizations that wield any kind of power. in all fairness, though, i dont see the same culture of repression in the episcopal, catholic, orthodox, or jewish religions.
Back to top Go down
meme
Admin
Admin
meme

PostSubject: Re: Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin   Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Just for giggles on my trip I left a YFTC inside the motel's Bible -- book of Matthew. Someone will find it someday I suppose. If not, it remains as the mark that we are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Trident

Trident

PostSubject: Re: Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin   Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 pm

ha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin   Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Attack On Anonymous Proves Thin
Page 1 of 1